Friday, October 1, 2010

Fuzzy foodies

Perhaps you recall my first foray into felt food?  Yes?  Well, I've been slowly adding to my the kids' stash.

E got an awesome cookie cutter and rolling pin set from her aunt and uncle for Christmas last year, and I added the Ikea baking set, which came with a cookie sheet and more cookie cutters. So I made some cookies using the cookie cutters as a pattern!



In the oven :)



I also found an awesome pattern on the web for a sandwich and chips. I haven't made the bread yet, since I just got the bread-colored felt. But I made the insides, and they are cutie!







I also found a neat pattern to make carrots, so three of those were added to the fridge:



Some corn on the cob was next...



And that chicken parm...although no one knows it is chicken parm...oh well.



E requested donuts, and so I made four. Two chocolate, two regular. With colorful frosting ;)







Mmmm, tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment