Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Forays into felt food

Say that 10 times fast!

Anyways...

I've seen it around the blogosphere for awhile now...and it looks super tasty :) Yes, I'm talking felt food! So cute. And much better for the kidlets than plastic. More so due to G chewing the pretend food. Good news about the felt food - it's wool. He put one piece in his mouth today, but it promptly came back out. Yay wool felt!

I ordered a stack of lovely felt wool about a week ago from Wool Felt Central. I got the sample pack of all 90 colors in 6"x9". Really the perfect size for felt food! We got the box today and it was so exciting going through all of the colors with E. She wanted to make something right away, so I got a light brown out o' the box and made...









mmm...ravioli! These would have pinked edges...if I had pinking shears! But oh well.



I'm working on some chicken parm now to go with all of that pasta ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment