Thursday, August 5, 2010

Birthday outfits for F

A long time ago (like May! I'm so embarrassed!), I made two outfits for little boy F, who happens to be E and G's only cousin :)

I adore making little boy-boy clothes. They are sooo much fun! Boy clothes can be cute too!

The first outfit is a white onesie with a blue fish, with matching lightweight kneepad pants (F lives in the desert SW!).  Um, did I mention that I love Dana's blog?









I also made F a frog onesie with matching twill pants.  So cutie!






Note: Please ignore the sad quality of my pictures! Taken with almost zero natural light. I'm too snobby to use the flash, which I regret sometimes :)

1 comment:

  1. he's wearing the orange onsie & blue pants right now... he loves it!!! i might need a skype date to help me make my first pair of pants... i'm terrified of patterns!

    ReplyDelete