Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Frock by Friday...er, Saturday?




So I'm on a Frock by Saturday pace...but I think that's alright!  I don't know how Kathleen does it with 3 littles running around!  I got up at 5:30 this morning to finish Monday's homework for this dress.  Maybe that's how she does it too!

For Monday, we were supposed to piece the pattern (a pdf), alter it, cut it out, and cut out our fabric.  Doesn't sound like a ton of work, but it took me an hour to print and piece it last night, so I had to alter it and cut out the fabric this morning.  Just made it before I had to get the kids' stuff ready for preschool and wake them up!

It feels great to be making something for myself finally!

Here's the pieces laid out on the fabric...





And then all cut out! I love this fabric...so pretty!



It's not too late...you should join us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment