Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Upholstered Chairs, Take 2

Remember those nasty chairs I was working to reupholster?  I decided after the first try (with stretchy greenish fabric) that there was no way in hooch that I would do the second one.  With it's fresh 1000 staples to pull out and icky fabric to remove and toss.  Well, after I re-did the first one in IKEA fabric, I caved and did the other one.  In a different fabric since I couldn't decide...same line from IKEA, though, so they do coordinate.  I have to paint and attach the second set of arms, but couldn't resist sharing what they look like now!

Here's the first chair, with the awesome arms back on.  Swanky, huh?





Second chair, with the different IKEA fabric.  E and I have to paint the arms for this one yet :)



Awesome, huh?  Almost too good to sit on, but the kids love 'em.  Just the right height :)

No comments:

Post a Comment