Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Alphabet Letters

My sister and her husband just celebrated their one year anniversary (congrats, guys!!!  We love ya!!), and I was searching for a great gift for my only sister and her great hubby.  I saw some awesome things on Etsy, but decided that I should try and make something myself.  Paper is traditional, and I stumbled upon the alphabet letter thing.  I can do that, I thought!

The most difficult part was finding photos that were not copyrighted!  Sheesh...like I had time to find and take pictures with the kids being sick 24/7 :)  I suggest Flickr if you're looking to do a project! 

I'm pretty happy with the end result.  Their last name is long, so I opted for a non-divided mat.  To have 8 openings...well, let's just say I could not find a frame long enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment