Saturday, July 23, 2011

Christmas 2010 Presents

Yes, I know.  It is well past Christmas 2010.  My kids spent the after-Christmas months taking turns being sick.  Don't you love when that happens? 

At any rate...

I crafted a few goodies to give to the family last Christmas...we did primarily a Goodwill theme last year, but I always like to make a few things too :)  First up:  handmade coffee cozies, so they didn't have to use the cardboard ones from the coffee shops!  They have hook-n-loop closures, so they can be laid flat in a wallet or purse.  They're insulated, and machine washable to boot!





I also sewed up some pretty neat oven mitts.  At least I thought they were...everyone else giggled a bit!  Oh well...not everything can be a hit ;)


I can't remember where I saw this now, but I L.O.V.E.D it and put it on some throw pillows (two of them!) for Christmas:

I got some good feedback from these boys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment